Cape Codder Resort Amenities
The Cape Codder Resort Lodging and Outdoor Pools are now open*
The hotel is now open for all overnight guests who agree to our safety waiver. Our outdoor pools and most outdoor recreational features (no Wave pool, Saunas or Hot tubs) are now open for HOTEL GUESTS ONLY. Take-out, indoor and outdoor dining in our beautiful courtyard are available from the Hearth ’n Kettle 7am to 10pm and in the evenings you can enjoy a handcrafted pizza or creative Italian entrée for dinner at the Grand Cru Restaurant from 5pm to 10pm. Our Beach Plum Spa is now open! Capacity and some amenities are limited or are not available to allow proper social distancing and safety.
*Indoor dining, Massages and nails are now open, indoor pools expected 7/6. Availability of amenities are subject to change based on government orders.
Endless amenities abound at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa.
- Do the Wave or enjoy the slides in our spectacular, brand new Cape Codder Water Park*
- Spend some time at our "Rainbow Falls" Heated Outdoor Pool
- Work out in our state- of-the art fitness room
- Relax and indulge in our Beach Plum Spa
- Stroll through our lush courtyard or kick-back with a good book on a cozy lounge chair
- Roast marshmallows by the bonfire
- Enjoy an evening movie in the outdoor courtyard (indoors during the off-season)
- Have a blast with one of the many events in the Kids Activity Schedule
- Sip a cool beverage and dine al fresco on the outdoor Deck
- Enjoy a refreshing drink and quick bite at the Gazebo Cafe
- Shoot some hoops or play pickleball on our outdoor court
- Savor delightful cuisine, fine wines and entertainment (weekends) in our Grand Cru Restaurant or award-winning Hearth ‘n Kettle Restaurant
- Pick up something special at our Seabreeze Gift Shop
- And so much more - see our events calendar for more details!
There’s something for everyone at the Cape Codder, the options are almost endless. You’ll feel worlds away from reality....and you may never want to leave
*Water park is included when reservations are booked directly with the hotel. Water park is not included when booked through a third party or as part of a negotiated reduced rate in lieu of admission.