Daily Water Park Passes
The Cape Codder Water Park is Now Open!
Limited daily admission to the Cape Codder Water Park is based on availability. Please call the front desk or use our online reservation system on the day you would like to purchase a pass to be sure space is available.
To guarantee access to all our amenities and activities, stay as an overnight guest at the Cape Codder! As an overnight resort guest, you receive free admission to our Water Park, pools and can look forward to enjoying a fantastic day of fun in the waves and water slides!
Water Park Day Passes: $40 per person * $30 per child under 48” * $20 spectator pass (non-swimmer)
Tickets are valid for one full day at the Cape Codder Water Park and are based on availability. Tickets when purchased are non-refundable.
- Full service restaurants and vending machines are on property for pool guests
- Coolers, food or beverage is not permitted in the water park
- Day passes DO NOT include access to the outdoor pool. The outdoor pool is for overnight guests only
- Day pass visitors are encouraged to bring their own towels. Towel rentals cost $5 and are available at the Water Park.
Hours of Operation
- Daily 9am - 9pm
- Changing area and showers are provided.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times inside the pool area.
- Everyone entering the pool areas must have a ticket even if they are only supervising.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the pool.