Wave Pool Passes
Our Indoor Wave Pool and Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool daily admission packages are offered to the public as a "Wave Package" as noted below. Daily admission to the Indoor Wave Pool and/or Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool is based on availability. Please call the front desk or use our online reservation system (855) 861-4370 on the day you would like to purchase a package to be sure space is available. To guarantee access to all our amenities and activities, stay as an overnight guest at the Cape Codder! As an overnight resort guest, you receive free admission to both pools and can look forward to enjoying a fantastic day of fun in the waves at the exclusive 8,200 square foot Cape Codder Indoor Wave Pool or in the elegant Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool.
Please note: Wave Pool Passes are not available during school vacation weeks.
Wave Package (Daily Pool Pass)
Sunday - Saturday $25
Tickets are valid for one full day at the Indoor Wave Pool and/or Outdoor Pool and are based on availability. Tickets when purchased are non-refundable.
Please note: Full service restaurants and vending machines are on property for pool guests. Coolers, food or beverage is not permitted in the wave pool or pool areas.
Hours of Operation
Cape Codder Wave Pool
- Sunday - Thursday 8am - 9pm
- Friday & Saturday 8am - 10pm
- *Hours may vary
Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool
- Daily 9am - 9pm
- Adult only hours (ages 16 and up)
- Daily from 9am - 10am and 8pm - 9pm
- Changing area, lockers and showers are provided.
- Lockers are available complimentary on a first-come basis.
- Guests must provide their own locks.
- Towels are provided at the Pool.
- Children under age 18 are required to have adult supervision. Everyone entering the pool areas must have a ticket even if they are only supervising.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the pool.