Fall for the Arts Package
Fall is a season of celebration as Cape Cod highlights the rich cultural heritage of the area at the 7th Annual Fall for the Arts Festival, October 5 through November 1, 2014. Presented by the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, this free family-friendly festival showcases the best of the region's arts and culture including live performances by local musicians, open houses at cultural venues, readings and lectures, art activities for children, guided art and heritage walks, plein air painters, special exhibits and more!
To celebrate the arts, we are offering this special package:
Starting at just $169, package includes:
- 1 night accommodation with complimentary upgrade as available
- $20 toward lunch or dinner in our Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill or Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant.
- 15% discount in our Beach Plum Spa & Med-Spa
Package available October 5 - November 1, 2014. Not available October 11, 2014.
- Cranberry Harvest - 1 night
- Cape Cod - 2 nights
- Fall for the Arts - 1 night
- Fire & Ice Romance - 1 night
- Pirate and Princess weekend
- Dinner Theater - 1 night
- Girls Weekend Retreat
- Haunted Hotel Package - 1 night
- Enchanted Village - 1 night
- New Year's Eve - 1 night
- Easter Weekend Package
- Mother's Day - 1 night