at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Plus….if you can pull yourself away, a few things close-by too!
10. Stuffed Animal Workshop – Kids can bring their very own cuddly pal to life! They get to select the animal, stuff it and dress it (additional charge). Available 2/18 – 2/25, times vary.
9. The Fun Zone – A giant game room, full of fun and excitement! A small moon walk for children and tons of video games and even a prize counter! (additional charges for video games). Available 2/18 – 2/25, 9am – 11pm.
8. Crafts & Face Painting – Get creative and make a something special to bring home. 2/18 – 2/25, 1pm-3pm
7. Magic Dave Dinner Theater – His show is full of high energy, witty comedy and mind-blowing miracles! We are offering a special children’s dinner theater rate of $25 (adults $59.99 each). Or, opt to come for just the show — $15 for children, $25 for adults. 2/17 at 7:30pm
6. Peek-a-Zoo Show – Meet some her exotic animals friends from the ZooQuarium. A 45-minute interactive presentation. 2/19, 2/21 and 2/23, 6pm-6:45pm
5. Nightly Bonfires – Grab your sticks and marshmallows at the H ‘n K and join us in the beach sand area for a cozy (weather permitting). 7:30pm-10pm
4. Marcus the Magician and the Amazing Richard – A laugh-packed show full of amazing magic, wonderful audience interaction, visual humor, and magical surprises. 2/20, 2/22 and 2/24 at 7pm
3. The Secret World of Bubbles – From encasing a dinosaur and then a kid in a bubble to crafting a glistening fog-filled Eiffel Tower, this show will have kids and adults alike in awe! 2/21 at 7pm
2. Daily/Nightly Movies – slip into your jammies and join us for a family-friendly movie. 2pm, 7pm and 8:30pm
1. Mikey Maestro’s Dance Party – entertaining kids and kids at heart with his family-friendly dance party. 2/19 and 2/23, 7pm-9:30pm
Top 5 Resort Amenities for Families
5. Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool – our gorgeous new outdoor pool features waterfall, Jacuzzi and nightly light show…the weather may be cold, but the pool is HEATED!
4. Hearth ‘n Kettle – regroup with the family at our H ‘n K – featuring wholesome food, thoughtfully prepared…it’s H ‘n K Approved! Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7am
3. Dinner Theater –
2/18 – Psychic Mindblowing Comedy Show with Jon Stetson – Jon’s gifts as mentalist, mindreader and humorist will mesmerize you!
2/25 – Comedy on the Road – featuring hilarious stand-up comedians to keep you laughing all night long!
2. Beach Plum Spa – relax your mind, body and soul in our full-service spa; pampering Women, Men and Children! Bring in your little one for a Strawberry Ice Cream Manicure, Chocolate Milkshake Pedicure and more!
and the #1 thing to do at the Cape Codder, of course the…
1. Indoor Wave Pool – 2-foot waves, 80- and 50-foot water slides (great for racing!), waterfalls, water umbrella, oversized adult Jacuzzi, saunas….need we say more?
And, if you can pull yourself away from ALL there is to do right at the resort, there’s even more going on close by such as:
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum in Mashpee is featuring a Celestial Cosmic Quest all week long
- The Cape Cod Maritime Museum in Hyannis is offer some special kid’s activities including Pirate Navigation Kit, Racing Yacht Extravaganza, Fishing Fun, Scrimshaw and Shell Sailor’s Valentines and more.
- Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary in Cummaquid has some exciting interactive nature events such as the Which Nest is Best? and What Makes a Snake?
So, what are you waiting for? Get to the Cape Codder Resort & Spa today and see how many of the Tops you can fit in! And, if you find anything else (we’re sure there’s more!) – be sure to like us on Facebook and post it so everyone can see!