…you may never want to leave…
These are our Top 10 favorites this summer. We want to know what YOU think! Take our quick survey and rate the Top 10 Things to do at the Cape Codder! Click here to take the survey. We’ll let you know the results soon.
10. Nightly Bonfires – grab your sticks and marshmallows at the H ‘n K and join us in the beach sand area for a spectacular summer tradition!
9. The Deck – relaxed dining on the deck surrounded by our lush courtyard….you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical island. And, Hazy, Hot & Humid plays every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday!
8. Rainbow Falls Outdoor Pool – our elegant new outdoor oasis is now open featuring waterfall, Jacuzzi and nightly light show
7. Grand Cru Wine Bar – not only will you enjoy savory regional fare, but we feature fabulous live jazz and popular music every Friday and Saturday from 8pm; restaurant open nightly from 5pm
6. Mikey Maestro – entertaining the kids and kids at heart with fun balloon creations and livening up the courtyard with his kid-friendly dance party Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7pm
5. Hearth ‘n Kettle – regroup with the family at our H ‘n K – featuring wholesome food, thoughtfully prepared…it’s H ‘n K Approved! Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7am
4. Beach Plum Spa – relax your mind, body and soul in our full-service spa; pampering Women, Men and Children!
3. Kids’ Activities – from field games, volleyball and pirate portraits to bingo, arts & crafts and Peek-a-Zoo show, there’s something for every child!
2. Entertainment Galore! – our Calendar of Events is chock full of excitement with Cape Cod Baseball Day on August 1, Jon Stetson’s Ladies Only Psychic Party through August, Poolside Yoga and more! Check it out!
1. Indoor Wave Pool – 2-foot waves, 80- and 50-foot water slides (great for racing!), waterfalls, water umbrella, oversized adult Jacuzzi, saunas….need we say more?
So, what are you waiting for? Get to the today and see how many of the Top 10 you can fit in! And, if you find anything else (we’re sure there’s more!) – be sure to like us on Facebook and post it so everyone can see!