Enchanted Village Package
Enchanted Village Package available in December
- Cape Cod Surftones Carolers and Santa on weekends in December
- Fridays & Saturdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sundays 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Lights remain on display through January 2, 2016
- Cape Cod Surftones Holiday Concert 2015 date TBA
In the JFK Ballroom.
Inside the Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Free admission / Open to the public ~ Donations of gift cards and new, unwrapped gifts will be accepted for Independence House.
We're putting the warmth and sparkle back into the holidays with our Cape Cod Enchanted Village. Guests staying at the resort, as well as the Cape Cod Community, are treated to a magnificent display of lights, animation plus a special opportunity to help others!
In conjunction with this nostalgic display, we offer the "Enchanted Village Overnight Package" starting at $119 weekdays ($179 Friday and Saturday nights) which includes:
- 1 night in a deluxe room and
- $100 in dining, lodging and shopping certificates to other Catania Hospitality Group venues.
- $20 toward meals at Hearth 'n Kettle or Grand Cru Wine Bar and Grill
- $10 toward dinner at The Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa
- $10 toward spa services in the Beach Plum Spa
- $10 toward a purchase at our hotel gift shops
- 1/2 off your second night of a future stay
As you approach our courtyard each night at dusk, you will be dazzled by the glow of more than 100,000 lights. Topiary animals will greet you as you make your way past rows of miniature Christmas Trees and Santa's Reindeer to a Santa's Village reminiscent of an old fashioned Enchanted Village. On Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30pm to 8:30pm and on Sundays from 5pm to 7pm, the Cape Cod Surftones will be strolling around the property, singing carols and spreading holiday spirit through song. And, back by popular demand, Santa will be taking some time out of his busy schedule to visit us at the Cape Codder! Children are welcome to sit on his lap to tell him their holiday wishes. Hot apple cider, hot chocolate and cookies (available for purchase in the Hearth 'n Kettle) may be enjoyed by the glow of the Cape Codder's bonfire, while children roast marshmallows and sing along with the carolers (weather permitting).
Guests to the Enchanted Village are encouraged to bring NEW, unwrapped gifts or Gift Cards to place under a Giving Tree. All donations will be given to Independence House in Hyannis.