Enchanted Village Package
We're putting the warmth and sparkle back into the holidays with our Cape Cod Enchanted Village. Guests staying at the resort, as well as the Cape Cod Community, are treated to a magnificent display of lights, animation plus a special opportunity to help others!
- Santa and Cape Cod Surftones Carolers: 5 - 8 pm; Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays; December 2 - 18
- Light Display: December 2 - New Year's Day
- Holiday Concerts: Saturdays at 7pm; complimentary, the public is invited to share in the spirit
- December 3: Regency Brass Ensemble
- December 10: Cape Cod Surftones
- December 17: Regency Brass Ensemble
Enchanted Village Overnight Package:
King bedded rooms starting at $139 weekdays
($219 Friday and Saturday nights)
- 1 night in a deluxe room and
- $100 in dining, lodging and shopping certificates to other Catania Hospitality Group venues.
The dazzling glow of thousands of lights sets the mood for this nostalgic display. Topiary animals will greet you as you make your way past rows of miniature Christmas Trees and Santa's Reindeer to a Santa's Village reminiscent of an old fashioned Enchanted Village. The Cape Cod Surftones will be strolling around the property, singing carols and spreading holiday spirit through song. And, back by popular demand, Santa will be taking some time out of his busy schedule to visit us at the Cape Codder! Children are welcome to sit on his lap to tell him their holiday wishes. Hot apple cider, hot chocolate and cookies (available for purchase in the Hearth 'n Kettle) may be enjoyed by the glow of the Cape Codder's bonfire, while children roast marshmallows and sing along with the carolers (weather permitting).
Guests to the Enchanted Village are encouraged to bring NEW, unwrapped gifts or Gift Cards to place under a Giving Tree. All donations will be given to Independence House in Hyannis.