May 30 - June 1, 2014
Escape to a truly magical weekend where each Pirate and Princess is a star at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa! They'll zoom down the 80' water slides, dance at the ball, create their own swords and tiaras, perhaps get their nails done like a princess at our Beach Plum Spa and then prepare for their royal entrance into the Pirate and Princess Ball for a night of dancing, games and prizes. It's the event of the year!
Weekend Included Activities:
- Early Check-in and $10 toward meals per room, per night
- Welcome Goodie Bag with the Scavenger Map (Goodie bags include princess bracelet, eye patch, tattoos, tokens for the arcade)
- Scavenger Hunt throughout the property 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Pirate and Princess Arts & Crafts including tiara and sword decorating
- Princess Makeup and Pirate Face Painting
- Pirate & Princess Story Time
- Pirate and Princess Ball with red carpet entrance; Ball to be hosted by a real Pirate and Princess!
- Photo Opportunities with the Hosts
- Costume/Dress-up Contest with prizes
- DJ Dancing Party
- Ballooning with Lou
- Late Check-out
You may select the one night package starting at $179 (Saturday only) or two night package starting at $299. Without the package, hotel guests may pay an additional $10 per child to participate in the weekend's activities. All overnights include unlimited use of the Indoor Wave Pool and Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool.
Package is based on availability and cannot be combined with other discounts and/or promotions.
- Suite Deal - 1 night
- Fire & Ice Romance - 1 night (seasonal)
- Countdown to Baby - 2 nights
- Beach Plum Romance - 2 nights
- Pirate and Princess Weekend
- Dinner Theater - 1 night
- Girls Weekend Retreat
- Fire & Ice Romance - 1 night
- Cape Cod - 2 nights
- Fall for the Arts - 1 night
- Cranberry Harvest - 1 night
- Easter Weekend Package
- Mother's Day - 1 night
- Haunted Hotel Package - 1 night
- Enchanted Village - 1 night
- New Year's Eve - 1 night