Accessibility at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa
The Cape Codder Resort & Spa is committed to providing outstanding service to any and all guests by being ADA-compliant for our guests convenience. We welcome all guests to our resort for a relaxing and memorable Cape Cod getaway. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our guests by regularly monitoring the accessibility our website and of the resort to ensure our facilities are meeting all expectations, in line with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations.
The following areas of the property are accessible as noted to all guests:
- Main Lobby: Our main lobby features a lowered area of the front desk for guests in wheelchairs to easily complete their check in process and communicate with the front desk staff. There is also a handicap accessible bathroom.
- Restaurants: All of our restaurants on site can accommodate handicap guests.
- Function Rooms: All of our function rooms and spaces have ramps and elevator access.
- Courtyard Area: The courtyard has a handicap ramp to access the patio area.
- Heated Outdoor Pool: Outdoor pool has a dedicated lift to allow guests to access the pool.
- Indoor/Outdoor Water Park: The water park has a ramp to access the pirate bay kiddie pool as well as a ramp to access the lazy river. The wave pool is a zero entry pool. Locker rooms feature handicap bathroom stalls as well as roll in showers.
- Guest Rooms: We offer a selection of handicaped accessible rooms. Please view more details about these rooms here.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.capecodderresort.com or our facility, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue on our website, please be sure to specify the web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. Additionally, if you would like to share any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website or property, please email us.
Should you have further questions about the accessibility of any areas of our property, please contact us at (855) 861-4370.