Summer-time on Cape Cod and Plymouth....brimming with sun, fun and lots to do. To help you make the most of your visit, we're happy to share our picks for the Top 5 Ice Cream Shops and Mini-Golf Courses for you to explore...
ICE CREAM SHOPS:
- 5. Twin Acres - Route 6A, Sandwich. A picturesque setting to enjoy hard or soft serve flavors.
- 4. Steve and Sue's Par-Tee Freeze - West Main Street, Hyannis. Serving fabulous soft serve including the hard-to-find Raspberry/Vanilla Swirl!
- 3. Sweet Caroline's - Route 130, Sandwich. A huge assortment of flavors made with hormone-free milk...incredibly delicious. Try the "Mikey Likes It"!
- 2. Cape Cod Creamery - Route 132, Hyannis and Route 28, Yarmouth. Award-winning ice cream and fabulous Cape Cod flavors!
- 1. Four Seas Ice Cream - South Main Street, Centerville. A Cape Cod ice cream icon since 1934...ice cream like NO other!
MINI GOLF COURSES:
- 5. Putter's Paradise - Route 28, West Yarmouth. Look for the white spouting whale - a local landmark!
- 4. Wild Animal Lagoon - Route 28, West Yarmouth. Adorned with wild animal figures and fun, side-challenges on most holes - a unique place!
- 3. Lightning Falls - West Main Street, Hyannis. Located with Steve & Sue's Ice Cream - this is the only mini golf location in Hyannis...a fun, fast course!
- 2. Pirate's Cove - Route 28, South Yarmouth. "The original adventure golf"!
- 1. Sandwich Mini-Golf - Route 6A, Sandwich. Two 18-hole courses in one with some great obstacles!