Covid -19 What Our Guests Need To Know
When you arrive at the resort, your stay will be different than previosly. We have implemented several new procedures to help maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review them below so you know what to expect.
- Please do not travel to the resort if anyone in your party is feeling ill or has been in contact with anyone who has been ill. Please consult CDC.org for self-assessment guides.
- Guests are required to wear masks while inside the property. The only exceptions are:
- While in guest rooms
- Dining at a table
- Swimming or going to or from swimming
- Guests with a disability
- Guests age 2 or under
- Please maintain Social Distancing whenever possible. We have placed 6-foot indicators on the floors at most service counters to help ease this process.
- We will not be providing stayover service at this time. We can have supplies delivered to rooms and trash removed if placed in a bag in the hallway.
- Do not gather in groups larger that 6 people. Groups should be limited to household group members only.
Closed Amenities & Altered Hours
- The Hearth ‘n Kettle is open for socially distanced indoor dining daily 7am to 10pm
- The Deck is serving the Hearth ‘n Kettle menu 9am to 5pm and the Grand Cru Restaurant menu 5pm-9pm weather permitting.
- The Beach Plum Spa is open for hair, nails and massage. By appointment only. No Walk-Ins at this time..
- The following are closed until later phases of the state’s reopening plan:
The Sea Breeze Gift Shop
All Children's Activities
The Fitness Center
Pool-Specific Hours & Policies
- Pool hours are limited to the following:
- Sundays: 9am to 8pm
- Monday-Thursday: 10am to 8pm
- Fridays: 10am to 9pm
- Saturdays: 9am to 9pm
- Our rainbow falls pool, lazy river and kiddie spray pool are open, but capacities have been limited to 40% in accordance with state guidelines for social distancing.
- All open pools are weather dependent. Heavy rain, thunder & lightning or other inclement weather will result in closure until it is safe to reopen.
- If capacity is reached in any pool area, we will restrict entry until other guests leave.
- Our pools are for registered resort guests only. Currently, we are unable to accommodate day passes or friends of resort guests.
- Pool access will be from check-in until check-out (11am) until we are able to increase our capacities. Please check with the Front Desk on the day of departure to see if capacity levels can allow a courtesy later swim time.
- Changing areas and lockers are closed until a later phase of reopening. Bathrooms and showers are still open.
- All open pools are subject to closure due to inclement weather.
- Towels are only given out at the recreation desk by designated staff. We are unable to offer a self-serve option at the outdoor pool currently.
- Please follow the all arrows and directional signage at the pools.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adjust to the many changes taking place. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort as our guest.
- The Cape Codder Resort & Spa Staff