Government Group Meetings
We will not only meet the per diem budget, but better than that … exceed your expectations!
Plan your next government conference with us… whether it is a group of 10 rooms or 260 rooms, we welcome your group to the Cape Codder Resort!
Why government groups select the Cape Codder Resort for their meetings:
- We offer per diem rates to all active duty military personnel, federal and state government employees.
- We also offer special meeting room rental packages – especially designed for government sponsored meetings.
- Our Chefs will work with the daily per diem rates to create special menus for your group.
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the property
- Personally assigned Conference Planner to advise and walk you through all details of your program
- Complimentary access to our 24-hour self-service Business Center
- Complimentary access to our Fitness Center, Indoor/Outdoor Water Park, Jacuzzi, saunas, outdoor pool and more
Over the years, we are proud to have welcomed the following agencies:
- United States Air Force
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Army Reserves
- United States Census Bureau
- United States Postal Service
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United States Department of Justice
- Administrative Offices of the United States Courts
- Federal Highway Administration
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Peace Corps
- Naval Undersea Warfare
- Transportation Security Administration
- Air National Guard
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
We are close to the Massachusetts Military Reservation which is home to:
- Otis Air National Guard Base
- 102nd Intelligence Wing
- 253rd Combat Communications Group
- 267th Combat Communications Squadron
- 202nd Weather Flight
- Cape Cod Air Force Station
- Camp Edwards
- Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod
- Massachusetts National Cemetery