We can't help your team on the field, the court, or the ice, but we certainly can make your overall experience a whole lot more entertaining.
The Cape Codder Resort offers activities that your team can enjoy when they are not on the field:
- Indoor/Outdoor Water Park with huge water slides, stormy river, kiddie play area, wave pool, locker rooms, Gazebo Cafe and more
- Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool, open year-round
- Fun-filled arcade open 24 hours
- Nightly bonfire where the team can roast marshmallows
- Family friendly movie in one of our conference rooms or under the stars
- Onsite Family Friendly Hearth & Kettle Restaurant
At the Cape Codder Resort we'll work with you in setting up a room block and make it easy for individuals to book their own reservations.
With a block of 10 or more rooms, we can offer a discounted rate for your team to stay with us. With over 160 rooms with 2 beds in them, your team will have the space they need. Coaches receive an automatic room upgrade when available.
Our Hospitality Rooms are perfect for quick team meetings and our banquet staff can prepare special pre-game meals tailored to your team’s needs.
Distance to local arenas:
Cape Cod Community College: 1.3 miles, 2 minutes
Hyannis Youth & Community Center: 1.75 miles, 4 minutes
Tony Kent Arena: 12.5 miles, 16 minutes
Gallo Arena: 18 miles, 23 minutes
Charles Moore Arena: 23 miles, 29 minutes