Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Cape Cod Water Park: Fun Awaits!
4 High-Speed Waterslides
300 Foot "Stormy” River
Pirate Bay Kiddie Spray Pool
Wave Pool With Two Foot Waves
- Step 1Pick a weekday for your water park fundraiser.
- Step 2We supply a flyer announcing the date, time, and details.
- Step 3You copy the flyer and distribute it to as many people as possible within and outside of your organization!
- Step 4Encourage everyone to come swim at the Water Park that day. They must bring the flyer and present it when paying for admission to credit your organization.
- Step 5Have a great time and know that 20% of admissions will be donated to your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many Cape Codder Water Park passes do I get with my room reservation?
Cape Codder Indoor & Outdoor Water Park passes are given at check-in for up to four guests in the room. The number of complimentary pool passes issued will not exceed four. Additional passes may be purchased for $20.
- Is there a height requirement on the waterslides?
Sliders must be 48” or taller to ride the slides
- Is admission to the Cape Codder Indoor & Outdoor Water Park and Rainbow Falls Outdoor Pool included with a reservation or do I need to pay separately?
Room rates on reservations booked directly with the resort include admission to the Cape Codder Water Park and Outdoor pool for registered guests from check-in to check-out. Guests must wear wrist bands at all times when using pool facilities. Room rates for group guests and guests who book through a third party may not include admission to the Cape Codder Indoor & Outdoor Water Park, but these special rates would still include use of the Outdoor pool
- What are the Indoor Water Park & Heated Outdoor Pool hours of operation? Indoor Water Park, Wave Pool & Lazy River Hours*
- Do you have to be a hotel guest to use the Cape Codder Water Park & Pools? We currently do not take reservations for the Water Park Day Passes. Passes are on a first come first serve basis and the number we sell each day varies depending on hotel occupancy.
- How long can I use the Cape Codder Indoor Water Park and Outdoor Pool during my stay? Resort guests have access to the Cape Codder Water Park and pool from check-in until check-out. If you arrive any time after 1:00pm on the day of arrival, we are usually able to accommodate an earlier swim time. Late swim time is offered occasionally but is dependent on occupancy and determined on the day of departure.
- I will not be swimming. Do I still need a pass to watch my children? Yes, we require all guests to wear a wristband to be in the pool areas whether or not they are swimming.
- Do I need to bring my own towel? Overnight hotel guests are welcome to bring their own towels but we do provide towels free of charge to overnight guests at the Cape Codder Water Park and Heated Outdoor pool. We please ask that you return all towels before leaving the pool so that they be washed and used for future guests.
- What is the age policy on the hot tubs? You must be 14 years or older and accompanied by an adult (18+) to use the hot tub. Young adults age 16 years or older do not require adult supervision.
- I went to the Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool and the door was locked. Is it closed?
The Town of Barnstable requires that hotel pools have a lifeguard on duty when open. When there are no guests at the Outdoor Pool for a prolonged period of time, they may rotate to the Indoor/Outdoor Water Park to assist the other lifeguards or perform maintenance procedures and will close the pool. If any guests would like to use the pool during this time they can simply tell the lifeguards at the Indoor/Outdoor Water Park or use the phone by the door to the Outdoor Pool to contact the Front Desk and we will happily send a lifeguard over to open it up.