Outdoor Seasonal Dining on Cape Cod!
Open (Weather Permitting)
Memorial Day weekend through mid-September
Now Open For The Season!
Serving Breakfast and Lunch from our Hearth ‘n Kettle menu. Classic New England style fare and contemporary American selections - eggs, bacon, sausage, omelets, pancakes or French toast! Enjoy hearty soups, outstanding sandwiches, crisp salads, seafood, chicken burgers and a Cape Cod Lobster Roll!
Cocktails & Live Entertainment featuring Cape Cod bands and artists: Hazy, Hot & Humid, Troy and Dave, Alan McGarry, Chris Vincent, Jeff Lowe Trio and more! Craft Beers, Wine, Frozen Daiquiris, Pina Coladas, Mud Slides, Rum Runner, Mai Tai, Cape Cod Islander and Margaritas.
Dinner on the Deck is served from the Grand Cru menu. Creative regional fare, appetizers, salads, flat bread pizzas, sandwiches, burgers and nightly specials. Items include Crab Cakes, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Fried Calamari. Entrees include: Atlantic salmon, Shrimp Scampi, New York Sirloin Steak au Poivre, vegetarian plate and many more.
Al Fresco dining at the Cape Codder all summer....just another reason you'll never want to leave!
Live Music on "The Deck"
Evenings from 6 - 9 pm
July Entertainment Schedule
- Every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday in July: Hazy Hot & Humid
- Sunday, July 2: Troy and Dana
- Wednesday, July 5: Wicked Trio
- Thursday, July 6: The Clayton Restaino Project
- Sunday, July 9: Brian Kelley Duo
- Monday, July 10: Digney Fignus
- Thursday, July 13: Steve and Kathy
- Sunday, July 16: Troy and Dana
- Monday, July 17: Mike Garvan Band
- Wednesday, July 19: Brian Kelley Duo
- Thursday, July 20: The Clayton Restaino Project
- Monday, July 24: Digney Fignus
- Wednesday, July 26: Wicked Trio
- Thursday, July 27: Steve and Kathy
- Sunday, July 30: Troy and Dana
- Monday, July 31: Digney Fignus
August Entertainment Schedule
- Every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday in August: Hazy Hot & Humid
- Wednesday, August 2: Wicked Trio
- Thursday, August 3: Steve and kathy
- Sunday, August 6: Brian Kelley Duo
- Monday, August 7: Digney Fignus
- Wednesday, August 8: Chris Vincent
- Thursday, August 10: Mike Dumas Band
- Sunday, August 13: Troy and Dana
- Monday, August 14: Mike Garvan Band
- Wednesday, August 16: Wicked Trio
- Thursday, August 17: The Clayton Restaino Project
- Sunday, August 20: Troy and Dana
- Monday, August 21: Digney Fignus
- Wednesday, August 23: Chris Vincent
- Thursday, August 24: Steve and Kathy
- Wednesday, August 30: Wicked Trio
Hazy, Hot & Humid Band: Two acoustic guitars, electric bass and three-part vocals. Music from The Eagles, James Taylor, Jimmy Buffet, Fleetwood Mac, America, Van Morrison and Crosby, Stills, and Nash – you’re going to love these guys!
We also offer live weekend entertainment inside at the Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill.