Daily Water Park Passes
The Cape Codder Water Park is Now Open!
To guarantee access to all our amenities and activities, stay as an individual, directly-booked overnight guest at the Cape Codder! Water park is included when reservations are booked directly with the hotel. Water park is not included when booked through a third party or as part of a negotiated reduced rate in lieu of admission.
Water Park Day Passes:
$40 per person * $30 per child under 48” * $20 spectator pass (non-swimmer) * Children 3 and under are free
Rates subject to change without notice and may vary during school vacation weeks,
holidays, holiday weekends and summer school vacation
NIGHT PASS SPECIAL
Tickets are valid for one full day at the Cape Codder Water Park and are based on availability. Tickets when purchased are non-refundable.
- Full service restaurants and vending machines are on property for pool guests
- Coolers, food or beverage is not permitted in the water park
- We do not allow any glass containers or glass dive masks in the water park
- Day passes DO NOT include access to the outdoor pool. The outdoor pool is for overnight guests only
- Day pass visitors are encouraged to bring their own towels. Towel rentals cost $5 and are available at the Water Park.
- Lockers are available for rent at a cost of $7 per day.
- Children MUST be 48 inches to ride the four water park slides
Hours of Operation
- Open Daily: 9am - 10pm
- Changing area and showers are provided.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times inside the pool area.
- Everyone entering the pool areas must have a ticket even if they are only supervising.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the water park desk.