Daily Theme Pool Passes
The Cape Codder Resort Lodging, Dining, Pools and Spa are now open*
Theme Pool Day Passes are not available until further notice.
The hotel is now open for all overnight guests who agree to our safety waiver. Our indoor and outdoor pools and most outdoor recreational features (No Saunas or Hot Tubs*) are now open for HOTEL GUESTS ONLY. Take-out and indoor dining are available from the Hearth ’n Kettle and Grand Cru Restaurant. Our Beach Plum Spa is now open! Capacity and some amenities are limited or are not available to allow proper social distancing and safety.
*Availability of amenities are subject to change based on government orders. Saunas or Hot tubs expected to open in phase 4.
The Cape Codder Theme Pools are open all year!
To guarantee access to all our amenities and activities, stay as an individual, directly-booked overnight guest at the Cape Codder! Theme Pool access is included when reservations are booked directly with the hotel. Pool access is not included when booked through a third party or as part of a negotiated reduced rate in lieu of admission.
Theme Pool Day Passes:
$40 per person * $30 per child under 48” * $20 spectator pass (non-swimmer) * Children 3 and under are free
Rates subject to change without notice and may vary during school vacation weeks,
holidays, holiday weekends and summer school vacation
Tickets are valid for one full day at the Cape Codder Theme Pools and are based on availability. Tickets when purchased are non-refundable.
- Full service restaurants and vending machines are on property for pool guests
- Coolers, food or beverage is not permitted in the pool area
- We do not allow any glass containers or glass dive masks in the water park
- Day passes DO NOT include access to the outdoor pool. The outdoor pool is for overnight guests only
- Day pass visitors are encouraged to bring their own towels. Towel rentals cost $5 and are available at the Theme Pool.
- Lockers are available for rent at a cost of $7 per day.
- Children MUST be 48 inches to ride the four water park slides
Hours of Operation
- Friday & Saturday: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 9pm
- Changing area and showers are provided.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times inside the pool area.
- Everyone entering the pool areas must have a ticket even if they are only supervising.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the water park desk.