Daily Water Park Passes
The Cape Codder Water Park is open all year!
To guarantee access to all our amenities and activities, stay as an individual, directly-booked overnight guest at the Cape Codder! Water park is included when reservations are booked directly with the hotel. Water park is not included when booked through a third party or as part of a negotiated reduced rate in lieu of admission.
Water Park Day Passes:
$40 per person * $30 per child under 48” * $20 spectator pass (non-swimmer) * Children 3 and under are free
Rates subject to change without notice and may vary during school vacation weeks,
holidays, holiday weekends and summer school vacation
AFTER SCHOOL PASS SPECIAL
|Call today to reserve: 508-771-3000 then “0” for the front desk|
NIGHT PASS SPECIAL
Tickets are valid for one full day at the Cape Codder Water Park and are based on availability. Tickets when purchased are non-refundable.
- Full service restaurants and vending machines are on property for pool guests
- Coolers, food or beverage is not permitted in the water park
- We do not allow any glass containers or glass dive masks in the water park
- Day passes DO NOT include access to the outdoor pool. The outdoor pool is for overnight guests only
- Day pass visitors are encouraged to bring their own towels. Towel rentals cost $5 and are available at the Water Park.
- Lockers are available for rent at a cost of $7 per day.
- Children MUST be 48 inches to ride the four water park slides
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
- Friday: 10am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday: 9am - 8pm
* subject to change without notice.
- Changing area and showers are provided.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times inside the pool area.
- Everyone entering the pool areas must have a ticket even if they are only supervising.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the water park desk.